Activated carbon, also called Activated Charcoal, is a form of carbon processed to have small, low-volume pores that increase the surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions. Activated is sometimes substituted with active.
Due to its high degree of microporosity, just one gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq ft), as determined by gas adsorption .An activation level sufficient for useful application may be attained solely from high surface area; however, further chemical treatment often enhances adsorption properties.
Activated carbon is usually derived from charcoal and is sometimes utilized as biochar. Those derived from coal and coke are referred as activated coal and activated coke respectively.
The appearance of Activated Carbon is the black powder or lumpish solid. There have Honeycomb Activated Carbon, granular Activated Carbon and Carbon crystal.
1. Activated carbon for automobile gasoline evaporative emission control.
2. Activated carbon for industrial desulphurization(removing SO2),special for electrical generation plant.
3. Biological activated carbon.
4. Impregnated activated carbon.
5. Special activated carbon with low arsenic, for drinking water.
6. Special activated carbon with low ash and high purity for drinking water.
7. Various types of activated carbon for municipal water treatment, waste water treatment and gas purification.
Hwa Seng Trading (Ningxia) Co., Limited, set up on April 19th, 2012, was approved by Administration for Industry and Commerce of Yinchuan high-tech industrial development zone. With the registered capital of 26 million RMB and the registered address of Room 2-26, Building No.5, Block C-06, Hwa Seng has moved into Yinchuan comprehensive bonded zone.
Hwa Seng Resources (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, established in 2011, is an offshore company of Hwa Seng Trading (Ningxia) Co., Limited. It specializes in export and import business.
Hwa Seng is a professional international trading company with import business referring to red wine, food, cosmetics, baby products, daily necessities and so on, and export business referring to ferroalloy, chemical products, goji berry, Muslim supplies, clothing and so on.
We not only have a team of core managing personnel with rich experience, professional skill and excellent English skill, but also have stable and permanent sales channels and customer relations at home and abroad, which is beneficial to developing the enterprise and expanding overseas markets.
Insisting on operation mode of products diversification, market internationalization and management professionalization, and adhering to management belief of honesty and win-win cooperation, Hwa Seng welcomes friends at home and abroad to cooperate with us for a brilliant future.
Hwa Seng Resources (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, set up in 2011, is an offshore company in Hong Kong for import and export business.Withe more than 10 years exporting experience, Hwa Seng is a professional international trading company with export business referring to ferroalloys and chemical products.Hwa Seng welcomes friends at home and abroad to cooperate with us for a brilliant future.
- Company Name: Hwa Seng Resources (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
- Representative: Clark Jia
- Product/Service: Ferroalloys , Chemical Products , Ferro Silicon , Silicon Carbide , Silicon Metal , Carbon Raiser
- Capital (Million US $): 2600 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Contact Person: Mr. Clark Jia
- Tel: 86-0951-7651518
Premium Related Products